Tuesday, November 8

Not Phil Collins

For one night only Bryan Adams and Def Leppard rocked, I assume, my Lilac City into the night with their respective hits Cuts Like A Knife, Summer of '69, Pour Some Sugar On Me, Love Bites and Armageddon It.

(! -- Which song is your favorite? --)

I spent the first part of my morning at work tastelessly asking people to keep their eyes open for a one-armed man, Rick Allen, the drummer for Def Leppard. Hardly half my shift had gone by when a man with short blonde hair approached my register and, with a British accent, ordered a 16oz red-eye (coffee and shot of espresso). I wondered where this stranger hailed from. Alas, had he not been wearing his shirt I would have recognized him immediately as Phil Collen, guitarist for Def Leppard. He likes to go topless, ya know.

No comments: