Monday, February 6

Stupid Bowl

First off I'll link to The Goat's post regarding this abhorrent travesty. He's provided plenty of interesting links.

I think this game should've been much different, and that's not to say that the Seahawks would've won, but that terrible calls certainly changed the course of it. The Seahawks didn't do so well in the second half, and it would've been great to see them overcome the lemons thrust upon them, but the momentum and morale of the second half was marred by the calls in the first. I feel they were robbed of the opportunity to show what they could do, even if they lost, it could've been a tighter more nail biting experience.

I'm not a really big sports guy and I've never been a real fan of any particular NFL team, but after this game my allegiance lies squarely with the Seattle Seahawks. Through good times and bad they are now MY team.

1 comment:

The Primordial Stewardess said...

I dig Seattle for their superexcellent uniforms.