Monday, August 11

Hello. My name is Vince. I am 35 years young and I live in Spokane, WA. I am not quite sure how to start, so I guess I'll just go with what's on my mind at the moment. It has started again: the notion that if I just can acquire the right thing or combination of things everything will finally come together. When I am in my right mind I know that this does not work. Inner peace comes not from outer pieces. Very clever, that. But really I know it does not work. Here is the current flavor: Switch from PC to Mac! Why didn't I think of this sooner? Good Lord, it all becomes so clear... So I am going through with it anyway, in part because I have already told everyone that I was going to ... And, of course I am not so proud that I cannot switch back if I want. OK, I grow tired of this subject...
So, here it is, then.
V.

No comments: