Friday, August 15

What be up with that?

You disconnecting Vince? Or just one too many pieces of electronica in your life?

I'm listening to Method Man's Tical at work. I don't love my job, but I don't see an immediate reason to quit.

Hell, I'm bloggin' from work. How messed up is that?

Man, what I wouldn't give to have been in NYC last night. The huge monolith buildings, black as Bush's soul, flipping off the sky, everyone looking at the stars for the first time in their lives, probably.

Went through a couple blackouts in Florence. Shit is different then. It's like your hidden side gets to come out and play a little. If you're brave enough, and if you aren't brave in New York, why the fuck are you there?-you can see and make some neat shit happen.

Got work to do. Headaches to nurse, and a need for a nap. Waking up at 5am is not good for me.

No comments: