Wednesday, July 14

I don't sleep,

.: I like the word 'drunklaimation'. Nice.
Just figured I'd get the ball rollin' again, since 200 posts is a kind of milestone, and then-what?
Sleep has been patchy. Not just because of the heat.
I am kicking the writing gear back up again, but it's slow going sometimes.

One of my roomies and I went to a country bar on Fri. He got digits from one who left early, and was taken home by another.
I sat there and wrote, scaring off females.
Come Mon-guess who's calling him?
If you said 'both' then we have a winner.
I think I'm going to sit here and keep writing, scaring off females.
I'm told I need a booty call. That may be true, but I don't have the wherewithall to actually look for one. Let's face it; booty calls require at least some effort-but I don't have it in me right now. I mean-it would be good to not lay awake at night, thinking so fucking much, it would be good to get back to a state of 'normal'.

It wouldn't cure things. I'd still have a sense of longing that wouldn't go away, I'd still be wishing for apologies that don't matter, I'd probably drink a little much, and I haven't the slightest idea if I'd write enough.

At the moment, I'd take the ability to fucking sleep at night, though. The chance to dream a new dream. Hell-I would've liked the old dream to have come true, even though I'm a little vague as to what that old dream is.

I guess that's something to think about. I don't take the 3rd step before the 2nd. Ever. Wonder how that affects things?

The link is just something I found that I thought was cool. No real relation to this post.

No comments: