Monday, February 28

Mysteries of the morning

The podcast is wild. Makes me think of my days in radio. Except with a geek amping of 12. I don't mean that in a bad way, but at the same time, it's like a audio blog and sometimes that's not always interesting.

I'm sore. I've been sore since yesterday. My ribs hurt all along my right side. My neck hurts along my left-but that didn't start until last night. I can't think of a reason for this. While it is true that Saturday night I went dancing, it wasn't strenous, and my legs don't hurt. The gal-her legs were a bit sore, and she said her knee was a little twitchy, but otherwise, she felt ok.

So I don't know what the hell is going on there.

I also feel a little dense. I slept mighty hard, which is good, but I think I needed another full hour before I was going to be right with the world.

Got a nice taste of feeling very old this weekend. At the Sat night event, I ask a guy I've just met if he's heard Broken Social Scene. He says no, but "my 14 yo kid listens to them." He's 36.
Jesus. I'm 32.

No comments: