Tuesday, April 26

pattern recognition

Link goes to neat Scientific American article.

I forgot my lunch today. I'm hungry, and there are no vending machines at work. Maybe I should go up to Ms. Fields cookies for, well, a cookie.

Been feeling a bit troubled, lately. Nothing specific, just a malaise that has allowed for more troubling thoughts to run around my brain. These thoughts are encouraging, if I'm interested in dark introspection, but plain, well lit introspection is usually enough for me. I guess I need a nap, and maybe a nice little evening of revelry (with alcohol, and possibly boobies).

I certainly need food. Food by itself may help. And sleep is always a good thing-that work around the bed that I haven't gotten to.

I don't know if I'm depressed or just fucking too apathetic to put a name to where I'm at. I'm sure tomorrow will be better, but that betterness is highly contingent on the rest of my day being at least passable.

Oh yes. There's a staff meeting today. So much for my good time. Fuck you, staff meetings.

No comments: