Wednesday, December 28

Now I've done it.

I started a myspace account.

Myspace has been popping up alot lately in my daily conversations and readings. People at work are on it, customers are on it, and there have been multiple articles in the papers. This place is hopping. I was genuinely a little startled to find numerous, and then some, people that I know active there.

I didn't really hear about myspace until this summer when I was down in Portland and out with Kris. I didn't look into it as I already had mostly unused Friendster and Livejournal accounts. I don't know that I'll do much with it, but I think it will get more use than those others.

Word to your Momma.

1 comment:

DM said...

I've been having the same experience. In the space of 2 months, I've had myspace mentioned to me 5+ times. I almost made an account on Sunday, but I ran out of time.

Probably have one soon, though.