Tuesday, June 15

.:"I don't know if it's cowardly to tell you by email, but I wanted to let you know that I'm seeing someone. " she says.

And I knew this already, somehow. She was/is too cool/pretty to be left single for long, and quite frankly, hasn't been single since she was 18. So.

I really want to go home and never speak of this again. I really really want to go fucking home and just tell the world where it can go.

I knew this was going to happen, and now it has. Yay. Nothing to see here, please move along, let me just hurt again, ok?

3 comments:

DM said...

Went for a walk.
Not much better now.
I could play Slipknot, Pantera, Poison The Well all at once, and it still wouldn't be loud enough to quiet my head.

Everything louder than everything else.

Gah. Time to stop posting my pain in fucking public.

Anonymous said...

Hasn't been single since she was 18? How old is she? Spell disaster in my eyes. How anyone can go without being single and taking the time to sort out life after a relationship ends is a mystery to me.

A.Ho said...

Oh, that's me above.