Sunday, June 13

Uncommon Occurrence

.: I like movies but I don't go to them very often and I don't rent them. Mostly because I prefer to spend my money on music or videogames. I don't have use for a Netflix account because I wouldn't watch that many, it's just as economic to buy a couple used DVDs now and then. I dropped by Blockbuster today on my walk and picked some up. I don't really like Blockbuster, but they're close by and I won't be paying any late fees on these:
- 28 Days Later
- Runaway Jury


I've heard all over the place that '28 Days Later' is good. I never heard anything about 'Runaway Jury' but it has Hackman, Hoffman, and J.Cusack so it should be good, I'm not expecting genius from it. Besides, the preview was intriguing and you know that's a good indicator.

There's some other stuff up there that I may need to check back on in a couple of weeks. But first I'll do some research at The Flick Filosopher.

Stuff I'm thinking about picking up:
- Intolerable Cruelty
- A Mighty Wind
- School of Rock
- X-Men II
- 21 Grams
- Whale Rider


Thoughts?

No comments: