Wednesday, July 20

faux paw

Seeing Aimee in those pics, I do remember her-but, I cannot say I knew her. I am saddened by her death, but I do not feel a sense of loss, either.

I mean no coldness by this. From all reports, she was a good human, and I don't want to take away from that.

I wasn't too bright on the whole 'reading' thing when I got the eVite for her memorial.

Let's just say I didn't understand she was dead, at the time of my reply.

But it could've been worse-my reply was generic enough that no one should take offense.

_______________________________________________________

We've got an addition, eh? Good.

1 comment:

The Primordial Stewardess said...

What, you don't want me to arrange for an introduction to the shoe?

Everybody slips up, slips the tongue, slips out. We're shambling apes.