Thursday, May 19

NBA Lockout?

There...there might not be an NBA season next year!

Oh wait. I don't give a shit about basketball. I don't think anyone should-but that's their right as a free person to care. The players are whiny, overpaid little boys who need to be publicly caned.

I did find this, though. Weird things are compelling to me.

http://www.wcbo.org/


And it is true; I will be in Spokane next week. I shall have beer. I shall visit my niece and family and friends. I will play lots of videogames. I shall also bring my PS2, so that the glories of RE2 and FF7 can be seen.

And AYWKUBTTOD.

And I shall eat...cheesesticks. If possible, I shall also get the blue-cheese fries that I had in September. I will maim for those fries. I will consider killing as well, if the target is worth killing.

1 comment:

A.Ho said...

Was wonderin' whether or not you'd been poking around here.