Friday, May 6

New Game!

I learned to play a new game today on the bus:

What's on my pants now?

I sat in something clear (which is why I sat in it) with no scent that I could detect. It had the consistency of vaseline, but was tacky, like drying jam.

I don't think I've got anything of the flesh-eating variety on my butt, and it has now crusted to some odd slickery texture that is tacky, like sap, when I touch it. I don't like it, though. I don't like this at all.

I just washed these jeans yesterday, too. Sigh. I cannot wait to get home and change.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Something of the KY variety, perhaps?

DM said...

I wouldn't say no...but usually KY tends to stay slick when it's warm.

Anonymous said...

A bargain version?

A.Ho said...

ech. I likely would've gone home and changed and bathed.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, of course YOU would. Well, actually I probably would have, too.

DM said...

Eh, what can I say. My tolerance for weird shit is higher.
I've changed everything on the lower regions now, though.