Thursday, October 6

If Melissa gave a fuck about a bitch, I'd always be broke. I'd never have no motherfucking Indo to smoke.

I am listening to a great song right now. It's called "Ain't No Fun (If the Homies Can't Have None)". Its by a rapper called Snoop Doggy Dog and it is off his debut album "Doggystyle" and it features fellow LBC clique members Korupt and Warren G. This song makes me giggle. Here why:

So back up, Bitch, because I'm struuuuuggling
Just get on your knees and then start juuuuuggling
These motherfucking nuts in your mouth
Its me, Warren G, tha nigga with the clout

You know why that makes me laugh so much? Well, yes, because juggling balls is funny, but also because, even though I *know* he says "clout", I always think he says:

"Its me, Warren G, tha nigga with the gout."

Also, the beat is infectious. Am I qualified to write for Pitchfork yet?


Okay, gotta go get ready to...ahh, too easy. What I mean to say is that I gotta get ready for my flight.

love like a torrent,

mel

PS. You'll never be my only one, trick-ass bitch!






1 comment:

A.Ho said...

It hadn't occurred to me before but I think you could make a nice contribution to the Pitchfork fare.

You should do that. Then you should send me free stuff in the mail.


A.Ho is yzfaat.