Friday, January 7

Daily Requisite

Essential
Essential,
originally uploaded by A.Ho.
I ate three of these today, along with some wine.
In other news, I picked up a used copy of The Legend of Zelda| Windwaker today. Good stuff so far, let's see if it becomes the first Zelda game I actually finish. I hope you all didn't miss the "Obesity Olympics" on 20/20 tonight, and don't miss Wilco on Letterman either. Oh, I may be going to see Interpol in Seattle, though I'd rather see them in Portland and stay a few days and catch Ted Leo/Pharmacists as well, but you see, I'd have a ride to Seattle if I go. February 11th is the day.

And you know what else? Blogging is hard work, even a little bullshit hobby blog like this one. I have quite an admiration for people with nice looking, content laden blogs. In addition to I Do What I Can I like Johnny. I like to see what he has to say about movies and he even get's me a bit excited about the Seahawks. There's always fun photo's and rants as well. He's from The Tri-Cities (WA), and he reminds me of all my friends that have migrated to Spokane from there. Kris and Johnny are friends and the more I check their blogs the more I feel a kinship with them, they just seem like guys I'd enjoy being around, and to be honest, there just aren't too many of those. Where'd that all come from anyhow? This writing thing could expose my actual feelings!

1 comment:

DM said...

I'm currently playing Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I'm hoping I finish that as well. I'm also hip deep in Metal Gear Solid 3, which isn't as bad as the PA guys said(-like a kick in the nuts) but definately needs an overhaul. Once I finish it, I'll do a little review.

I'm actually playing Metal Gear w/o assistance from any guidebooks or gamefaqs. I'll sometimes check the site afterward, but I'm trying to do the game as much as I can by myself. It's only bothersome b/c there are some things you just couldn't know w/o someone telling you. I don't think that's a good mark in a game-I think that all secrets should be something that can be discovered to any interested party. I don't mind doing work-I just want the proper clues to be there, you know?

Nice picture.

Writing every day is hard, man. I'm a writer, and I would've told you that, first thing. Can't imagine doing anything else, though.