Monday, January 3

Neat

Fuz sent me this story-even non-Mac users should find it rather facinating.

Hey, did you remove a post Aaron? I'm kinda facinated about what kind of spam we may've gotten. But-no need to dredge up someone else's shite. It was removed for a reason, and that's good enough for me.

The tshirthell image is so wrong I laughed. Hard.

I have enjoyed what I've heard of Smile. It's an album to buy eventually. I'm a little enthralled w/the comedy of the Team America soundtrack right now, though.

It's fucking cold in PDX. And by fucking cold I mean-I'm in an old building w/socks over my hands to keep them warm. I can't stand the cold, because my hands hurt when they get too cold. Which seems to be often in the winter. Of course, the sky is crystalclear, like some kind of window to hope.

The Arcade Fire=you suck. Only because you've packaged your (killer)album in a shitty cardboard flap, which is easily torn and fucked up, forcing the listener(me!) to slide the cd over paper-which initially won't scratch it, but eventually could fuck it up- into a slot which is hard for me to get my slim fingers into. Potentially leaving fingerprints on the CD too.
Quit doing this. I don't mind ecofriendly packaging, but how about ecofriendly packaging that actually holds up to basic fucking use?

I really want the American Music Club's Love Songs For Patriots. They're just good.

Currently-2/3 finished with The Dark Tower by Stephen King. It's like a solid action movie-it moves a little too fast for its own good, but you don't mind, because you don't have to dwell on things too much. Next up: Life of Pi. And soon I'll be getting the Powers: Who Killed Retro Girl TPB. It's one of the few comic books out there that is continually awesome, and I thought I had the first 6 issues, but I didn't.

I should do work now. I'm not.
I had a very nice New Year's Eve and day after. Time to kick some ass in 2005.







1 comment:

A.Ho said...

Nah, it was just one of my own comments that got posted as 'anonymous' so I just posted it over, as myself, because that's who I am.
I agree %100 that Arcade Fire CD packaging is absolutely useless. You have to actually crawl inside that thing first and push the disc out ever so gently. I put the disc back in their once, and once only. It now sits gently in a soft comfy CD bed.
It is cold here in Spokane as well. We've lovely mild weather thus far but the last couple of days have certainly been wintery.