Thursday, December 30

bits and bits

.: As they say, it's not over 'til it's over, and I'm on a mission to grab a few more Christmas gifts. The ol' budget was tight this year and I had to put some gifts off. Tomorrow is payday and I predict it will cover the necessary expenditures, as well as allow me to pick up the Brian Wilson| Smile album which finally arrived at Boo Radley's. Seems they also decided to put a few on the shelf - 7 or 8 copies - which is a hefty stock for them. That is my sphere of influence my friends. It didn't hurt that it showed up on plenty of Best Of lists either. They also had a copy of The Fiery Furnaces| Blueberry Boat, which I have an alternative source for, but if there's a copy sitting there in front of me tomorrow it may become mine.

Hey, how about those Gonzaga Bulldogs? 2-1 one vs. top 5 NCAA teams! I didn't go to Gonzaga, and if you ask me how much I really care about basketball I'd reply "Not too much.", but I sure like to see them do well and I enjoy the buzz it creates around the community. Gives Spokane a bit of much needed self-esteem.

Question: Do you know anywone who has a nice freehand ampersand? I've been debating the merits of practicing that particular symbol.


OK, I'm going to listen to some music now and do some 'work' in iTunes.


No comments: