Thursday, December 16

It's time!

Fuck did I hate 2004. That's why I'm so glad it's ending. And part of it ending is my mostly annual tradition of the End Of The Year Mix Tape.

Who will make the cut? What was I listening too far too much this year? Will anything from 2003 make it, since there was no 2003 tape? And why the fuck is Master of Puppets being considered for inclusion? HAVE I LOST MY MIND???

I'm making the tape now, and let me tell you, the word is: excited, and everyone wants to know all about it!!!!

But don't think I'll just tell you now! Oh no. As any woman will tell you: I'm a big tease! I like to stretch things out!

(Note to actual women: I'm a total slut and will fuck on the first date. Sooner, if possible.)

So as I make this tape, I'm thinking of the accompanying essay, which I will probably post in Storytime, since that section of my site never gets enough time. I'm also going to be working on an EOTY rant, where I pretty much outline the 3 things I liked about this year, and the 15 things that can lick my ass and die a horrible, septic death all alone and, hopefully, beaten by hobos. Drunk hobos.

Coming soon! Don't miss it!

No comments: